Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Aug 4 - Roman Coloseum


The Roman Coloseum is the first New Seven Wonder that I visited, although I visited it before it was voted on. I hope that means it still counts. Trying to see Rome in only two days is a big achievement and sacrifices had to be made, so in this case, we decided not to take a tour of the interior. If I knew it was going to become extra special, I might have made more of an effort, but Apryl and I both want to go to Rome again, so I'll make sure to put it on the list.

Another one of those tourist attractions that are hard to take without people in it, I tried to minimize them as best as possible, although having them helps give you an idea of the size of the Coloseum.

Tomorrow you'll see something I've already posted, but it goes with the series and I'll try to find a different angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment