Monday, August 10, 2009

Aug 10 - Barrel Room


I don't show off, or really take many indoor shots, but I really like this one. This is in the cellar of Concha y Toro, the largest winery in South America. I really like how the lines of the barrels just lead your eyes to the end of the photo and make you feel like the room goes on forever. I think I did a decent job with the lighting too, which is one of my weaknesses, so I'm always proud of the photos where the indoor lighting turned out well, either by my hands or just how the room is already lit.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool. You can see both enough light to actually illuminate the scene, but as it goes into the distance you can also get a feel for how the room was actually lit too. I've always liked the look of iridescent lights shining on bricks.

    ReplyDelete