Monday, August 17, 2009

Aug 17 - Cliffs of Moher


This photo was taken in Ireland at the Cliffs of Moher. I'm sure you've seen pictures of them, or been there yourself if you've been to Ireland as they are one of the most popular tourist places. As I've said before, the hardest part about taking pictures of popular tourist places is the tourists.

I took this a little farther away from the standard photos of the cliffs where you see all of them lined up (I have a picture of that, maybe I'll show it another time). This is a picture of one individual cliff and I like it not only because of the action of the waves but also because everything turned out so bright and blue. Most of my Ireland pictures are kind of hazy, because Ireland is kind of hazy. As in, its usually overcast or misty everywhere we went. At this moment, the clouds went away and the humidity hadn't yet climbed. People didn't tend to walk this far, they went to the viewing location, snap pics and headed to the gift shop.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment