Monday, August 3, 2009

Aug 3 - Giza, Egypt


As you probably know, the New 7 Wonders was voted on a few years ago. The big hubbub should be whether or not the Pyramids had to be voted since they are the last remaining of the Original 7 Wonders. First it was decided that they would be an automatic selection, then Egypt said they didn't want to be a part of it at all. So now it is the New Seven Wonders + Giza Pyramids or something like that.

So here are the Pyramids. The picture isn't the greatest and if I were home right now, I'd clean up the color, but instead you are lucky enough to see it how I saw it, or at least how my camera saw it.

For the rest of the week, I am in Colorado Springs, but you'll still get a post each day. They will be of the New Seven Wonders that I have been able to visit. Hopefully I'll eventually get to see the other three.

No comments:

Post a Comment