Monday, October 5, 2009

Oct 5 - Colorado Fall Colors


Sorry I took the week off last week. We went to Denver 2 weekends ago and then I was just busy with work, so I just decided to take the week off from photos. This photo is from said Denver trip. We took the Peak to Peak Highway from Blackhawk to Nederland, then Nederland back to Denver. We stopped along the side of the road anytime we found something pretty.

Living in SoCal, I hadn't seen fall colors in a long time. They were really pretty and I'm glad we got to see them near the peak. They weren't quite perfect due to the snow the week before, but it did make for a nice backdrop with the mountains covered in snow (I'll show more later). I like this picture because it has all the colors in it, from the dark green of the ever greens to the orange-red of the final leaves. The Red house and barn add to it as well.

Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment