Friday, October 16, 2009

Oct 16 - TGIF


Why is it that there are tons of Dunkin Donuts in South America, but none in Southern California? Anyway, why would I put this random "snapshot" on my picture of the day page? A couple of reasons. Even though I just took it quickly, its actually fairly well composed. There's a little bit of rule of thirds withe the donut in the lower left and the coffee cup in the upper right. There is a triangle creating a relationship between the objects in the photo and its a fairly simple photo, not too much going on in the background.

The real reason I posted it? I was looking through my photos and I saw it and it put a smile on my face. It's been a slow week and I'm happy it's Friday. I'm sure you are too. Hopefully this puts a smile on your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment