Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sep 8 - Cancun Bar Waitress


I decided to take a Portrait class at my local community college because I wanted to get better at taking photos of people. I consider that one of my weaknesses with my photography. One of the first "homework" assignments was to find examples of Environmental Portraits, ie, people in their environment. I was looking through my pictures and found this one. I laughed out loud because I had completely forgotten about it. Here we are in a bar in Cancun and this waitress goes walking by with 4 levels of drinks on here head.

We couldn't believe it. We watched her take off the drinks, go back to the bar and get another set. This time we got her to stop her motion and take a picture for us. Crazy right? Anyway, I hope you enjoy today's photos. I should be back on a regular schedule. You'll probably see more "people" from my travels as I begin to look over my photos for them and learn from my good photos and my mistakes.

Enjoy. Hope you had a great long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment